Patented 8-string bass bridge, analog to 3D-6.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with individual adjustable saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Complete with 3mm or 4mm spacer.
This is a very handsome bridge offering individual intonation and height adjustment of each string. All 8 strings stop in the back of the bridge. Octave strings may be positioned above or below the fudamental strings. String pitch is 3/4" (19mm).
All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard; alternatively, they can also be ordered with a 4mm baseplate.
The saddles are supplied without grooves, allowing them to be individually customized.
- Model: 3-dimensional
- Support: Reels
- Surface: Nickel
- Measurements l x w x h (mm): 80x57x15
- Weight g/item: 200
- Item number
- 78,30 EUR